Facebook Credits™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Facebook Credits™

100% working it depends on your GIS.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

100% FB Credit how it works?

Go down 

Is this Facebook Credit trick helps you?
Yes
100% FB Credit how it works? Vote_lcap100%100% FB Credit how it works? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No
100% FB Credit how it works? Vote_lcap0%100% FB Credit how it works? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

100% FB Credit how it works? Empty
PostSubject: 100% FB Credit how it works?   100% FB Credit how it works? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:04 am

THIS IS NOT A PAY-TO-CLICK SITE (PTC)

For those who are desperately searching the entire internet for:

FB Credit, Free FB Credit, earn free FB Credit, Hack FB Credit, and so on...
Facebook Credit, free Facebook Credit, earn free Facebook Credit, hack Facebook Credit, and so on..

We'll I tell you.. there is no such thing! and all of those sites/post you've been found out
are just scam. So I made this forum/post to share to you what I've learn this past few months
I found a way to earn credit 100% working and proven NO SCAM i can assure you that!

But...but...but... I can't assure you if this work to all of you because it depends on your
GIS - Geographic Information System. It means that if you are leaving in a different county/region
that is not covered with this system well I can't help you with that anymore. But feel free to try.

earn Facebook Credit here's the tricks :

Log-in your Facebook account first (on Facebook website of course), if you are not sure or you don't trust me then
use your proxy account not your main account so you wont be afraid that your account will be hacked or whatsoever
Though I hate peoples thinking that way to me so if you don't want to continue then stop here already.

This will depends on you GIS so try HERE <--- Click.

If that link above is not suitable to you 'coz of GIS problem then try this one HERE <--- Click.

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 16, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://fbcredits.forumtl.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 100% FB Credit how it works?   100% FB Credit how it works? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 1:19 pm

If you have questions or concerns just contact me on facebook or YM

add if you want:
teleorge@yahoo.com

Good luck happy farming Credits Very Happy

Like us on Facebook

Last edited by Admin on Mon May 23, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Updated May 17, 2011 earn 100% Facebook Credits Tips   100% FB Credit how it works? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:35 pm

Admin wrote:
THIS IS NOT A PAY-TO-CLICK SITE (PTC)

For those who are desperately searching the entire internet for:

FB Credit, Free FB Credit, earn free FB Credit, Hack FB Credit, and so on...
Facebook Credit, free Facebook Credit, earn free Facebook Credit, hack Facebook Credit, and so on..

We'll I tell you.. there is no such thing! and all of those sites/post you've been found out
are just scam. So I made this forum/post to share to you what I've learn this past few months
I found a way to earn credit 100% working and proven NO SCAM i can assure you that!

But...but...but... I can't assure you if this work to all of you because it depends on your
GIS - Geographic Information System. It means that if you are leaving in a different county/region
that is not covered with this system well I can't help you with that anymore. But feel free to try.

earn Facebook Credit here's the tricks :

Log-in your Facebook account first (on Facebook website of course), if you are not sure or you don't trust me then
use your proxy account not your main account so you wont be afraid that your account will be hacked or whatsoever
Though I hate peoples thinking that way to me so if you don't want to continue then stop here already.

This will depends on you GIS so try HERE <--- Click.

If that link above is not suitable to you 'coz of GIS problem then try this one HERE <--- Click.

Ok I just found out on my own how to by-pass the GIS problem specially for those who are not from United States because
the system only covers United States, so I tried to change my IP because I'm from Philippines so I need to change it to US Proxy IP.

Steps: (For Mozilla Firefox only I'll try to update later for other browser but if you can follow then that's good cheers
1. Seach from Google or Yahoo "free US proxy IP" you can see there are lot of results so choose wisely. (mine is http://www.hidemyass.com/proxy-list)
2. Now, you have a list of IP's so all you have to do is choose(Copy-Paste) one that is "High-Anonymous" so you can go to any websites undetected!
3. In your browser, click Tools > Options > Advance > Network > Settings. (I hope you can follow Crying or Very sad )
4. A Connection Settings appeared. Click on Manual Proxy Configuration to enable "HTTP Proxy:" and "Port:"
5. Now, lastly paste the IP of your choice to HTTP Proxy, and the Port number. (Tips: Usually the best port is 8080 or 80)

So there you go no more GIS problem. If you want to go back to your normal settings. Follow Step 3 & 4, in Connection Settings Click on "No Proxy".

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100% FB Credit how it works?   100% FB Credit how it works? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

100% FB Credit how it works?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Facebook Credits™ :: Facebook Here :: Facebook Credits-
Jump to: